With fame and fortune also comes the burden of trying to defy the ageing process within the public eye. For wrinkles, there’s injectables, fillers, laser and skin needling treatments. For body, there’s surgical and non-surgical options to help keep trim and toned. But what about hair? Hair loss treatments include medication, shampoos / lotions, a hair piece, PRP treatment or hair transplant.
55% of men have noticeable hair loss by the age of 40. Celebrities often keep their beauty and aesthetic regimes under lock and key so it’s anyone’s guess at what they have really done to achieve their current hair styles. Which of the celebrities below do you think may have had hair loss treatment?
If you suffer from hair loss, answer these 3 questions to discover the best treatment option for you.
When we did a quick Google search we found astounding differences in the appearance of these celebrities.
What’s your opinion? Hair transplant, wig, growth factor therapy or just an unlucky image that hit the media?
To get an idea of what a hair transplant can achieve, see some of our recent before and after pictures of Gro hair transplants using Direct Hair Implantation technique:
The only permanent solution to hair loss is a hair transplant and Gro Australia guarantee 100% natural results. How do they achieve this?
1) Procedures are done by a highly trained Gro Doctor, not technicians.
2) Minimum handling of hair follicles results in high survival rates of over 90% consistently.
3) Gro technique – the most delicate hair transplant method – no scalpels, no stitches, virtually pain free, no detectable scarring and short recovery time (you may even return to work the next day).
4) HypothermosolTM – commonly used in organ transplants – is used for storing the follicles whist they are awaiting implantation. Gro are the only hair restoration clinics in Australia that use HypothermosolTM in hair transplants. This sustains the survival rate of the hairs up to 100%.
5) Natural results GUARANTEED – implantation of the hair follicles happens with a special implanter tool, which allows our specialist Gro doctor to control the angle, direction and depth of the implanted hair unlike any other technique. Your results are guaranteed to look natural.
If you are considering a hair transplant, come in and see the hair restoration experts at Gro for a consultation. We can give you an accurate diagnosis for your hair loss and answer any questions you have. Simply click on one of the buttons below to book a consultation or ask a question. Alternatively, you can give Gro Australia a call on 1300 787 563.
Related Article: 6 Reasons Why People Go Bald