All men and women will notice thinning hair at some point in their lives. For women, it’s usually later in life. If you have noticed your hair thinning and want to take preventative action for your hair loss.
he highly experienced team at Gro can help. The most important first step when approaching your hair loss is to get a correct diagnosis. There are many reasons for hair loss and only a correct diagnosis will put you on the right path to an effective treatment.
If you suffer from hair loss, answer these 3 questions to discover the best treatment option for you.
For patients suffering from alopecia, PRP for hair loss, is a revolutionary new treatment method that contains no additives whatsoever. In this article, we explain the 3 step process for stimulating new hair growth.
What Is PRP Therapy?
PRP Therapy featuring involves taking a small amount of your blood, processing it to isolate the growth factor serum and then injecting it into your scalp where it is needed to stimulate new hair growth. Nothing is added when your blood is processed so there’s no need to worry about any chemicals or toxins being injected into your scalp. We explain the process below.
3 Steps To Thicker Hair
- Less than 30ml of your blood is taken.
- Growth Factor Rich Blood Serum is isolated following the incubation and centrifugation of your blood. No additives are used meaning this is a true autologous (of yourself) system.
- PRP Blood Serum is filtered and then injected into the area of your scalp that is suffering from hair loss, stimulating hair growth.
PRP Therapy is able to be used as an individual treatment option, fortifying the hair follicle, ensuring its longevity and potency and it may also be used as a method of rejuvenating dormant hair follicles and stimulating the growth of new hair.
PRP Therapy can also be used alongside any other treatments we offer, in essence by giving strength to hair follicles and also to reduce trauma and to optimise healing.
Next Step For Your Hair Loss Prevention
If you think PRP Therapy could be right for you, or if you have any questions, simply click on the Ask A Question button below. If you would prefer to have your hair assessed by a professional and receive personalised information and guidance for your hair loss prevention strategy, click on the Book Your Consultation button below. Alternatively, you can call us on 1300 787 563.
- Gro Sydney Clinic Suite 4, Level 6/75 Crown Street, Sydney, NSW, 2011 – 1300787563
- Gro Brisbane Clinic Level G, 135 Wickham Terrace, Brisbane, QLD 4000 – 1300787563
- Gro Gold Coast Clinic 178 Ashmore Rd, Benowa, QLD 4217 – 1300787563
- Gro Melbourne Clinic Suite R11, Ground 717 Bourke Street, Docklands, Melbourne, VIC 3008