In this article we discuss what it takes for a good haircut and what you can do if you are suffering from hair loss and want to take action.
If you suffer from hair loss, answer these 3 questions to discover the best treatment option for you.
The Importance of Body Language
Studies show that we use a lot of non-verbal cues or body language to communicate, perceive and make judgements whether it be conscious or not. These “feelings” affect what we think of this or that person based on our reactions and sometimes sub-conscious decisions.
Just like a nice watch, as we invest in a suit or hand-made shoes to match our own unique style or “brand”, hairdressing is the same thing. A man should not skimp on his haircut.
How to Achieve a Successful Haircut
Your choice of hairstylist is paramount. It is he/she who will determine your style and link it with the latest trends and, above all, understand what image you want to project.
According to Franck Calo, top hairstylist in Paris, a successful haircut will:
- Compliment your personality
- Fit the nature of your hair: fine hair – it will give movement and volume; thick hair, it will keep the length without the “ball” effect and give super soft hair.
- Adapt to the shape of your face and your head! Too many hairdressers forget this essential aspect.
- Be harmonious: the top of the head will blend with the lower part of the head perfectly. A bad haircut shows!
Remember this saying: cheap is always too expensive. Just like poor quality shoes, a cheap haircut is a false economy.
If you are considering a hair transplant to achieve the perfect haircut, then a Gro micro-transplant Hair Implantation could be the answer. Gro are leaders in the industry, applying the safest and most advanced innovations in hair replacement techniques and technology. Giving you healthy, natural looking hair with virtually no pain, no stitches and no scars, just 100% natural results, meaning you can enjoy your own hair, for life.
A correct diagnosis is the first step in determining if hair transplant procedure is right for you. Our treatment options are personalised to individual requirements, based on sound medical knowledge and experience.
- Gro Sydney Clinic Suite 4, Level 6, 75 Crown Street, Woolloomooloo, Sydney, NSW 2011 – +61 2 9194 0140
- Gro Brisbane Clinic Level G, 135 Wickham Terrace, Brisbane, QLD 4000 – +61 7 3147 8177
- Gro Gold Coast Clinic 178 Ashmore Rd, Benowa, QLD 4217 – 1300787563
- Gro Melbourne Clinic Suite R11, Ground 717 Bourke Street, Docklands, Melbourne, VIC 3008 – +61 3 9081 5868
Related Article: 6 Reasons Why People Go Bald